2012年7月25日星期三

I gown long dress mini skirt usually robe and chemise set have a home in the memory

Genuinely wish to leave this sad place,
Might have the slightest resist heart, babydoll style dress It is because you are still here.
I'm buy baby doll dress online sure that regardless of whether I've got no satin chemise uk baby doll party dresses reason to visit help you, but baby doll black dress I still desire to give you close;
A lot more long baby doll dress satin silk chemise than in long dresses with lace search of visitors to instead of you could end up my eyes, my heart fit anyone.
I know it is because discount mini dresses you are always there.

Wish to manage to silk charmeuse chemise forget you, you usually stubborn occupy my thoughts an important position.
So could just let the tears continued to flow, the heart to go on in pain.

Everyday without you, my sky's always raining
Whenever the night polyester chemise quiet, lonely always come together,
This of missing the impact of each nerve inside my body.
Create heartbreak, so you will not leopard and lace halter skirt dress understand my grief,
You didn't as i am to pay for, full length chemise therefore you will not likely feel the love of any person's suffering.
You did not as i am so love an individual,
So that you do not understand trying to enjoy can not love and even forget to your investment grey sexy dress mini chemise pain.

I suppose you forget as I forget you
However when teddy gown some time erase from the depths of memory,
Repeatedly would not help but miss underwired chemise to call to mind
I recognize, I gown long dress mini skirt usually robe and chemise set have a home in the memory,
I recognize, I baby doll uk can see the past,
I understand, forget that you need to forget their unique.
- I know, but I cannot nightdress long do.

Everyone says I am not saying worthwhile
Not worthy to enjoy you as not worth it baby doll shorts for you so sad.
I valentine gown am aware we own are clearly not worthwhile.
Everyone attemptedto persuade me to give up
I mini skirt chemise style dress short must say i really need to stop that we are deeply, Chiai you.
Lovely, been hurt, pain, crying, hated,
So what, really lace dress sexy leopard lace dress loved, it is sometimes complicated baby dolls cheap to try and do halter mini dresses throw in the towel.

In this emotional game,
Perhaps really only one in the monologue,
And you are a bystander.
You manipulate all would choose to withdraw short skirt dresses herself off
Is actually trapped by it, not able to extricate themselves.
So crazy about you Why? I don't know.
Perhaps, the genuine love that pink babydolls an individual is no reason
Because unfortunately fell deeply in love with.
Everyone loves you, this can be my catastrophe.
Whether it is bitter, sad, Fated for this unharmed.

没有评论:

发表评论